Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, August 17, 2018

Drawing Straws...

OK. We all got together for drawing straws this morning...

Being the nice people that they are, Tessie and Zar let Letty draw the first one...

She drew the LONGEST one...  Let me specify that she didn't cheat.  She just got lucky...

That's when the trouble started.... Tessie said, "I get that Letty drew the longest straw.  Now let's get something else straight before we go on...Zar and I have been talking.  We both want to do this the right way.  We will be helping, but we need something before we start... Both of us need new bones.  My right arm keeps slipping off the bone...

Then Zar chimed in. "My right foot keeps slipping off.  Before either one of us does any heavy lifting, we need some bone work done!"

I thought that was a reasonable request from both of them. Neither of them have had new bones for a long time... Maybe a couple of years...

So, before we start on which ever new house or trailer that Letty wants, I am going to sit down and do major surgery on both Tessie and Zar.  After all, I want a lot of help on these projects and the only way I am going to get it is if they are in the shape to do what they have to do.... They can draw their straws tomorrow.

I will be doing major surgery today... Back to work on whatever Letty chooses tomorrow. 

See you then!


2 comments:

meemaw said...

Oh my...Prayers from mouldering Massachusetts for both patients...And the Surgeon!

elizabeth s said...

Having a physician in the family is always a bonus for when tiny bones need resetting, so it is a good thing that you not only wear MANY HATS but that you are also always on call, Dr. Casey! 😋