Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, July 5, 2018

This is Getting Ridiculous

I have been through every drawer and cupboard in this room TWICE!

I still haven't found the mirrors that I am looking for.  And I can't finish Tessie's dressing room until I do. 

Yes. Those are my toes at the bottom of the picture.  It looks like I am relaxing and enjoying the ride... I'm NOT!!!
There are a lot of boxes and drawers in this room and I swear that I have been through all of them.

I obviously missed one somewhere.  And it was the one with the mirrors inside!

I tried to get Tessie to help this morning. All she wants to do is play "Where's Tessie?".

She is in the last three photos.  Very easy to spot. She has Spike with her in all of them.

Here's a clue for you. In this one, she is in her latest room box.  Relaxing on the chase lounge.

Not too hard to spot. 

Anyway, I am going to give it one more try and then I am going to give up.  No mirror. No dressing table. That's all there is to it.

Then I have to find another way to go with the box.
She suggested that I take the house that she is hiding in on this wall and make her something completely new.  And different.

That makes me suspect that she knows where the darned mirrors are and is not telling.

They will probably appear, out of nowhere as soon as I am a goodly way into making her something new and different.

I am going back and look a little more. If I don't find them, I am going to make something for Zar or Spike. That will fix her.  I have the feeling that if that happens, she will suddenly come upon the missing mirrors in some out of the way place that I didn't think to look... Oh well. See you tomorrow.

No comments: