Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Time to Start Messing Things Up Again...

I tried the rooms where they are going to sit in the workroom.

They will be opposite where I sit to work. The terrible two are already in the dressing room.  They can't get in the bedroom without
Tessie zapping them.
I finished the beadwork cabinets.

Then I did a lot of relabeling drawers and boxes this morning.
Everything looks pretty good.  It won't take long to get it messy again... Thus the title for the blog today...

I do believe that I am going to have at it and try to get the Clockwork Cottage finished after a couple of days.

I still need a day or two to finish the outside of the dressing room.

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.



1 comment:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Tienes muchos proyecto abiertos, pero esto a veces es bueno. El orden que estás creando es muy relajante para trabajar.