Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Is Everybody Happy?

I don't know about the rest of the crowd, but I am.  I decided(in the middle of the night) that I am going to devote Saturday and Sunday to doing things in the workroom.

I am going to clean and do projects that I can do in there. That way, maybe I can keep it clean. I started, this morning, with cleaning up a bit and then I started sorting the three drawers that were labeled "Tessie's Town House".

I dragged the little house into the bedroom and the Clockwork Cottage back to the top of the bookshelf.
 Zar immediately informed me that he was taking control of this house. It is a duplicate of Tessie's cottage that sits atop the jewelry chest.

He demanded equal space and time, since I was no longer working on his Clockwork Cottage...

I imagine that this is fair, since Tessie has a lot of real estate already.

The amazing thing is both of them are helping me sort and clean... I should say, the three of them.  Spike found his long lost dog bed from the townhouse and Zar offered him a place to keep it in the new cottage. It's better than the barrel that he has been occupying every night.

That should be an agreeable arrangement. The two of them get along well and are both willing to share...

Tessie? Not so much.  She has forgiven me for getting rid of the town house though. She found her favorite toy at the bottom of the first drawer we cleaned. She thought Super Chicken got sent off with the townhouse to a new owner...

So much for help from Tessie. She has been sitting on a table, crooning lullabies to it for the past hour...

I am about to quit sorting and throw all of them out in the back yard. It is 91 degrees right now.  I imagine it will increase a lot before noon.  That threat alone should shut them up!

I am liking the idea of doing Saturdays and Sundays in the workroom.  Maybe I can keep it straight if I do that. Wish me luck!  See you tomorrow...

No comments: