Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Help!!!

No. Not with wicker... That, I can handle.

I have been working on these chairs for the past few days.

What I need help with is the comment section on Blogger.  Something got changed somewhere along the line. I kept thinking that nobody was making any comments and thought it was strange.

Today, Walter got in on the fun.  I have had no comments since the 22nd of last month.

Is anyone else having this problem?  I went and looked and it seems that everyone is having issues with this.

So it isn't one of those "Nobody likes me!" kind of things. It seems that it is happening all over blog land.

Can anybody tell me what to do about this? The only solution that I could come up with was to have  people send comments directly to me and maybe put them in the correct day at the end of that blog. 

Anyway, if you have any suggestions, could you please contact me by poking "e-mail me" in the side bar to the right.

Thanks, in advance for the help!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Martine said...

My english is very bad, but i try to write a little comment.
I like your work, minis, knitting, garden, and Tessie in her home.
In french, j'aime beaucoup tous vos travaux, miniatures, tricot, jardin, et Tessie .
J'arrive a comprendre tous les commentaires qui accompagnent chaque jour vos photos, et tous les matins, je suis heureuse de retrouver votre blog.
Bravo pour vos réalisations.

Cordialement.
Martine.

Troy said...

Looking forward to seeing the completed wicker!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Por si lo puedes leer... Me gusta como estás haciendo esos sillones. Siento no poder ayudarte con el problema.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I was wondering what was going on. I posted several comments and when I came back, they hadn't been posted. Hope this one goes through.