Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Taking Sunday Off For Cleaning....

Here we go again... I left the Terrible Two in the dressing room to figure out what they were going to do with all of Tessie's clothes... I am having no part of that discussion.

I do believe that she is only going to get one piece of furniture in there. It is either going to be the dressing table or a chase lounge.  NOT BOTH!

Zar offered to help and I (wisely) bowed out. I am not going to help with that! No way. No how!

I went into the workroom and started doing more cleaning out.  I got the wood down to just one large bucket left of spare parts to decide what to do with... I can't bare to toss them and start over. We no longer have a mini shop of any kind in Tucson, so every scrap counts!!!

Actually the workroom doesn't look too bad.  I still need to do some spit and polish work, but most of it is pretty straight by Tessie standards...

I can actually get all of the drawers closed and boxes closed.  And I can now walk around the perimeter of the room without tripping over anything!
This is all I have left to put away and it is mostly jewelry supplies.  Not too bad for a morning's work.
The only problem is, in order to put those things away, I have to open a LOT of jewelry boxes.

Those are the ones with the little red clasps on the front. There are 24 of those to choose from. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

I am going back now and see if I can unload that tray.  Wish me luck! I am going to need all I can get. Walter is playing golf tomorrow morning. If I don't get it done today, there is always tomorrow.

See you then.

No comments: