Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, May 28, 2018

Still Not Done....

I am still not done with either the workroom or the dressing room.

I cut out and tried the platform for the dressing table this morning. I still am not sure if Tessie even needs a dressing table in here.

After all, she has one in her bedroom.  Not really needed here.  Maybe just a chase lounge to recline on would be better.
I am not in love with the dressing table that I designed for it.

I am thinking that maybe she would rather have a place to go and relax, whilst thinking about which apron she is going to wear for the day.

I rather like the two cubby holes behind the closets.  That will give her someplace to store her suitcases and her dress form, when not in use.
I have to go talk to Tessie now. I am thinking that the chase lounge would be more to her liking.  She does like to sit and dream about things.

Anyway, I have to get back to the workroom.  She is going to need a mirror which ever way she decides to go.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.........

Back to work now. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Eso tiene buen aspecto!!!