Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Just For Me!

I did some beading today.  The side cutters to the left of Tessie are just as they were.  They are still in pretty good condition.

The ones on the right had to be taken off of the pliers in the second photo.  Then I put them on the pliers beside Tessie.  Why?

Because the pliers in this photo have a spring closure. 

The ones in this photo do not have a spring closure.  Not as easy to use.

I spent about an hour re-doing  them.

The only problem was.....

Tessie found these small ones. They both have springs and as you can see... She can handle them.

Yes.  She wants them beaded. I may just humor her.  They would be handy to carry in my work kit when I go to Wednesday Witches. 

And an added bonus.  They would not be as heavy as the larger ones. I may just have to do that.

I can always sneak them out when she isn't looking.

Yup. I am going to do tiny beaded handles on the tiny pliers. Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: