Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, February 5, 2018

Working as Fast as I Can!

OK. It's not my fault that I keep finding pieces of jewelry that just need a chain or a clasp.   The earrings needed hooks. well, on second thought maybe it is my fault...

I have all of my jewelry findings in a couple of the boxes that I cleaned out. 

Now I know where everything is, so I can simply open the box.  Get out the pliers and add whatever is needed. That's the way I like to work. So I am.

When I got to the findings boxes, I started seeing if there was anything that I had eight of.  If I do, I am going to put some of them in grab bags for the witches. 

They are coming here Wednesday.  They are all working on purses and some of these can be cut up to make clasps and other things for purses.
I already started filling up the first box that I emptied.

I emptied another one this morning.  I am moving right along!
The boxes on the left are mostly cleaned out.

The ones on the right are in the process right now...

I have decided that I like the feeling of a clean workroom. One that I can actually go work in.

So I am going to keep going for a while. I am not sure how long this cleaning spell will last, but I am going to try to go through everything and give away what is usable and toss what is not. 

This is actually a lot of fun! Care to join me?

Actually, I start this every year about this time... I just hope it lasts longer than usual!

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

I love when you go on one of your cleaning binges. I am working on a brick chimney right now, and it is a pleasure to see that you are working on other aspects of your creativity. By the way, how is the Instant Pot working out? My momma (a confirmed kitchen appliance junkie) wants one...Have a wonderful day!

Caseymini said...

Martha, the Instant Pot is pretty good so far. I think that it has a learning curve just like anything new. I have used it three times and the third thing that I cooked was a lot easier than the first two and it tasted a lot better too.