Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Procrastination is a Good Thing... Sometimes... Kind of...

OK. I started to put away all of the goodies from the show yesterday. I took out a couple of the fishing tackle trays that I use to store things in. 

See! I have empty spaces in the shelves... No.  They haven't been refilled yet.
I had to move some things around in the boxes to make room for more supplies.

I have the drilled stones in one...
Admittedly, I did have to move some things around and some out of the boxes that I am using...

That's when it gets interesting. The first "thing" on the left of this photo is a blown glass perfume bottle that I have been looking for. It disappeared a couple of years ago and this is the first time I have seen it for a while. It's a little hard to see, but whoever blew the glass put a peacock feather design in the glass of the front of the bottle!

The black and white stone next to it is a mystery. I have no idea what kind of stone it is, but I liked it so I bought it.

The other three are polymer clay that I made when I was doing a lot of that kind of thing to sell. They must be at least fifteen years old.  I should do something with those too. One down. Two to go!

I did find a home for all of the seed beads that I purchased Thursday.  OK...  So I went out and bought another plastic fishing box at Walmart this morning.  I am running out of them.

Honest! I used my last one yesterday.  Today I needed just one more. That seems to be the problem. I am always short one box.  Therefore, it is a good thing that Walmart is close and they always have a few more.  Maybe I should stop and reorganize the ones that I have.  I might even find that I have a couple of spare ones if I cleaned out the ones on the shelves... Don't tell anybody I might just do that.  It would take time out of the making of things. but life would be so much easier if I just had a few of those boxes empty and ready to refill...

I am going back into the horrible place that is a workroom and see if there are any that are not needed... Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.  Hopefully with some empty boxes!

No comments: