Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I Must Foil Their Plans....

This morning when I got up, Tessie, Zar and Spike Jr. were huddled in Tessie's cottage.  I was curious, so I stepped back where they couldn't see me and listened...

They were chatting amicably about what my next project was going to be... Wait a minute.  Aren't I supposed to decide what I am going to do next?

Before I could interrupt, they disappeared.  Dog and all!

When I tracked them down, they were on the roof of the castle bedroom, this time with Spike Sr..  They are trying to fancy it up.  I will let them.  I am not happy with a plain flat roof. If they can make it better, more power to them!

Not long after that, I looked in on them.  They were no longer on the roof...

I gave up and went to fix food for the Wednesday Witches.  They came here today.
After the witches left, I found them again. They were looking at the new beads.

I took a second look.  They have taken the handle covers off of two pair of my pliars.  The side cutters and the needle nose pliers. 

I asked what they thought they were doing...

Their reply? Between the two of them they explained that, if I had better looking tools, maybe I would get back to work.

They are demanding that I bead the handles of both tools.  Then, they tell me, that I will be able to get back to work... Interesting theory.  I don't think that it's valid. But interesting... I really don't think that is going to make me work better.  I still think that cleaning is going to do the trick.  Maybe I will do some of each tomorrow and see which seems to work the best.

See you then. Goodnight!

No comments: