Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I Have All of the Pieces...

Now all I have to do is put them together in the right order...

OK... I have to paint and do other things too, but I am ready to start!
Tessie and I decided that we are going to let an owl or two take over the little tower on the roof.

Please note that I did paint the inside of that and the door and the walkway around the perimeter. So I did get something done today.
I found more of the little bonsai trees. The wood(wire) part has been painted, so all I have to do is add greenery.

And I also have to do something with the bottoms.  I think that there are a few more around here someplace.  I am sure that they will turn up sooner or later.
Tessie found the bones of some trees. At least that's what she calls them.  There are also some dried weeds from the back yard and some large boulders. Well, for someone her size they are boulders!

Anyway, we are on our way to having one building for her outdoor paradise.

I am going to stop for today.  There is going to be freezing weather tonight and I have to make sure that the plants are covered.  I protest! I want summer! Now!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: