Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Still Cleaning and Coughing

OK. I am proud of the fact that I have half an empty shelf in the bedroom...

No. I have no idea what I am going to display there, but I have it!
Kota was a great help.  This is what he did all morning... Every once in a while he would meow to be petted... Yup that's all he did.
I brought in a few knitting books from the garage.  I am determined to get the knitting stash whittled down this year.  It's silly to store it when I could be wearing a lot more different socks!

This is just the stash for hats, scarfs and that kind of thing...
Did I mention the sock stash?

Guess not...

Anyway, it looks like I have my work cut out for me.  Between minis and knitting, I shall be keeping busy!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Happy New Year. The half-empty shelf has a lot of possibilities - I am confident you will fill it with something great!