Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday is for Witches...

Kota looks like I felt after the witches left.  I cleaned up the house and cooked all morning. After they left, I cleaned up some more and all of it was done with a sore knee. 

When I was doing the Christmas tree the other day, I managed to pull something in my right knee. I have been fighting it since then.  Not fun.

Everyone liked what I did with the room box. After they left, I put it back in the bedroom.

Of course, the Terrible Two showed up.  They are still trying to claim it...

Not going to happen!!!!

I didn't do anything to it but straighten it up twice today.  That's not as much fun as working on it.  I will get back at it tomorrow.


I think that, for the rest of the evening, I will crochet.  I don't have to move my knee to do that.

I do believe that the knee is getting better.  At least it feels better than it did a couple of days ago.

I am going to try to do easy things tomorrow.

See you then.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

That shawl is just so beautiful! I bet you'll finish tonight!
Nothing like aches and pains to remind us how vulnerable we are. One silly move and it's nagging you for days! Hope you've forgotten all about the knee by the time you wake up tomorrow!

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Sorry about your sore knee.I hope it improves soon.
I thought I wrote a message in reply to Sunday's post, but I haven't seen it. I
expect it's a computer glitch.
As much as I can remember, I said Amare's room box looked great. I'm sure he will
love it.
My suggestion to get the Terrible Two Plus One out of the box is to put out their
Christmas decorations.And get them to arrange them. That should distract them!Good
luck with that.
Phyllisa

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I am sorry to hear about your knee. I hope you get better soon.
Big hug
Giac