Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Round and Round We Go!

Since I changed the position of the worktable, Kota has a perfect perch to help me work...  I am not sure if that is good or bad.  He criticizes my work as I go.  Makes me do it right... Frankly, I think that I should change it back to where he didn't have such a front row seat to what I am doing...
I went to Wednesday Witches earlier.  We made purses.

When I got home, I did a bit of rearranging in some of the minis. You have seen the boxes and buildings before...

This one was mainly a matter of straightening things that had fallen over.

Same with the rusty needle.  It is in pretty good shape, so there is not a lot to do but straightening. 
I went to do Tessie's cottage, however... She made a mess of the main floor and then went to bed...

She can straighten this one herself.  It's her house... She is the housekeeper.

I am not straightening up the main floor after she has had a day of making potions... Most of which will probably be used on me, if she can get away with it...

The potion book was opened to the page of ways to get other people to do your housework...

I am NOT going anywhere near her when I know that she has just mixed a potion for that!

I am out of here!  See you tomorrow.

No comments: