Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Off and Running... Full Speed Ahead!

I found a photo that will do for the window. I will cover the outside of the building where it is placed.

It is installed and drying now.

I found the new Star Wars robot. It's a Christmas ornament and just about the perfect size. 
The curtains are going through the third try at getting them straight.  They are just about as straight as I  am going to get them... I am still not happy with the inner sides.  But, if worse comes to worst, I can always put another board in the interior edge, like the one that I have in the outer edge. 
I am in the midst of installing the other half of the rug at the back of the room. All I have left is to glue it down.
Before I do, I am going to have to chase Tessie and Zar out again. Every time I take a break... They take over the premises.

I am hoping that, sooner or later, they will give up and go home...

Every time I tell them to get out, they just snicker at me.  Then they start whispering behind their hands... They are planning something... I think that I may be in trouble.  Any suggestions?

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
If those 2 are up to something my advice is that you wear a helmet all day, every day.
Big hug
Giac

Tatiana said...

Hello! I put bamboo sticks in the folds! They will be direct then.
Yours faithfully
Tatiana