Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, December 1, 2017

Movin' Right Along.....

I took everything out of the box this morning.  I was not happy with the floor.  There were noticeable cracks between some of the tiles. 

So whilst waiting for the paint to dry, I decided that the bookcase was too plain.

It now has trim all around.

I put a piece of fancy molding inside the top of the front shelf.  Then I added chair rail to the front sides and the front and rear of both side panels.

That makes it look more like a real piece of furniture. Not fancy, but better.

I put another coat of Barn Red on the floor.  It is still drying...

You have heard of  "It's so boring that it's like watching paint dry."?

That's exactly what Tessie, Zar and Spike have been doing for the past hour or two...They are sitting on the roof and every once in a while, one of them will ask, "Is it dry yet?"

The Terrible Two plus One are back together and I don't even want to know what they are plotting this time. 

I am going to go back to work and try not to think about it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: