Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Mission Accomplished

I Found another ball of the rainbow colored yarn. Now I can finish the shawl.
It seems that Zar is actually working on the rug... I think that he has done about nine stitches in the new row.

It is a bit difficult working upside down...

He has to have something to keep him busy.  Tessie fired him from the Terrible Two team...

She replaced him with Albert... HELP!!! 
One of the rooms that I am working on is for someone that likes Star Wars now...

We won't mention any names...
And the new Terrible Two? The Terrible Two is now Tessie and Albert...

I am not crazy about going up against Einstein and Tessie on the same team... but, I have a secret weapon... Now that Tessie has fired Zar, I am talking him into working with me.

Added bonus? I get Spike's services in the deal...I think that the three of us will be a match for anything that Tessie and Albert can think up.

Spike is a VERY smart dog!!!

See you tomorrow...

3 comments:

meemaw said...

HAH! Good luck with the new strategy, lol...I don't know where you get it from but suspect your imagination pools with the same miasma my mother and I concoct each night on the phone. Please please don't ever stop! All of you miniaturists have inspired me, and my clunky Cape Cod house is all wired up now, and ready for stonework/foundation. What a fun hobby!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Just remember, they might be a handful, but you are their creator! I think your new terrific trio will be up to the challenge and a force to be reckoned with. I cannot wait to see your Star Wars rroombox...my husband is a huge fan and I must admit I often lose track of time studying his figurines.
Big hug
Giac

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Oooh... what a match up. I'm waiting with popcorn to see how things turn out. Love this.