Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 20, 2017

If At First You Don't Succeed...

Try, Try again...The bench that I made yesterday turned out too tall.  Back to the drawing board...

This time it will at least be the right height.
 I found a bag of dinosaurs at Walmart yesterday.

They will have to be painted, but the smaller ones are about the right size to put on shelves in the room box. 

Another shelf or two filled.
I found this Star Wars Ornament at Walmart also.

I think that it is a little big for 1/12 scale, but I suspect that it will be passable after Christmas.

Amare is probably not going to want to put it away with the other Christmas ornaments.

We shall see.
I am still working on the rainbow shawl.  I think that it will be wearable by Christmas...

That ball of yarn that you see in the photo is going to be how big it's going to be.  When I run out of thread, I am finished.

I am going  back to work now. I have a lot to finish before Christmas.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jodi Hippler said...

Beautiful shawl! If you wear it to the Mesa swap meet and I happen to be there with my mom, I'll know it's you!
And... Amare is one lucky little boy! Wish I could be there to see his face at Christmas!