Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, October 2, 2017

Moving Right Along....

I didn't get a lot of mini-ing done today.  I had a follow up doctor's appointment this morning.  Nothing to worry about.  Just checking things.

I found this wheeled cart to put on the back porch yesterday.  It was probably a kitchen cart in a former life. It is now a potting bench.  Perfect size for the space I have.

I did get a lot of crocheting done.  I kept watching the situation in Vegas.  Not a good thing!

Tessie is still fretting about where she is going to put her trailer... No.  She may NOT move Zar's to make room for hers...

Zar gets to stay on that table.  No arguments!

The plans that she has for her trailer is going to need some room to grow...
She keeps looking at the forest fantasy cottage. 

I think that she wants that table and is hoping that she can talk me into putting that outdoors as a Fairy house... The only problem is... There is no place outside for it either.

I am not really attached to this house, so we will figure out a place for it... Somewhere.

She wants the table so that she can spread out all of the extras that she wants for her caravan...
The way she is going with the planning, I am not even sure if this table will be big enough... I told her no when she suggested the dinning room table. and I am sticking with that! Once in a while we need a place to eat... Anyway, everything is up in the air right now.  Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: