Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

After the Flood!

When I got home from Wednesday Witches, Walter was vacuuming up water off of the bedroom floor.  We had a plumbing problem and lots of puddles.  Walter is handling it while I am writing this... I am not much help I moved some things and he took care of the flood.

Thank you Walter!!!
He rescued three kits that I had under the bed.  Now I have Tessie following me around begging for another three new buildings.  I hoped that she would never find the Harrison... That's a BIG kit.

I am back to trying to talk her into the travel trailer...

I think that I found a place outside for the Forest Fantasy Cottage... Since I moved things around out there, I have a round table about the right size with nothing on it.  We shall see...

Right now I am just hoping for no water in the bedroom. 

Walter is using the wet/dry vac  and the carpet cleaner to get it up... I think that everything is going to be ok.  Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Back to the flood.

See you tomorrow.



1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I hope the will not be any damage!
Big hug
Giac