Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Belt Maybe?

 I put a window and door in Tessie's room box... She is not too thrilled.  I haven't gotten the frame around the window or the doorknob in place yet..

I also installed baseboards and gave the tile another coat of paint.

She was following me around whining about the gypsy trailer...

Finally I just quit. 
I went and got my bead box and a watch face.  I  started beading a watchband...

She sat there and kept hinting that the watchband would make a nice belt... I am NOT going to bead her a belt.

I know that she would wear it for about five minutes and then complain because it was too heavy to zap here and there...
Nope. This one is mine. I am going to wear it all the time just to make her jealous...

She will be in a snit for a while, but I am not going to worry about it...

I am going to go back and take it away from her as soon as I get done here... Let her bead her own belt!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I do see Tessie's point...it is a gorgeous bracelet.
Big hug
Giac