Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, September 18, 2017

They Didn't Say For How Long...

I cut out all of the tiles for the floors on the two boxes yesterday and this morning. 

Zar and Tessie showed up to help when I started putting the tiles on tape to paint.  They got as far as number six... They didn't like the sticky part...

So much for help...
I am having trouble with my camera... Kota makes a good test subject.  He sits still for the camera.  It is taking fuzzy photos some of the time... We are trying to keep it working... We shall see what it does.
Here are all of the tiles stuck down(by me...).

I have to go mix paint the color of Sautillo Tile. This should be interesting... I do have photos to go by, but couldn't find Terra Cotta paint. So I am not letting that stop me.  Back to the mixing.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments: