Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Living Proof....

This morning, Tessie was up bright eyed and bushy tailed working on the Magic Door at 5:30AM.

Walter and I decided to go to a Monday movie again.  This time it was "Wind River".  Very good movie.  A bit bloody in spots, but really good.

When we left Tessie was attempting to get the pins pulled out of the front porch of the Magic Door to Everywhere.  Not successfully...

We left her tugging at one of the yellow ones.
That was in the bedroom, atop the jewelry chest that I keep the cross stitch things in...

It wasn't there when we got home... I started looking around and found the Magic Door in front of the door to my workroom.

I started yelling Tessie's name and I heard a muffled answer from the work room...


I went in and found her in her new potions room...She kicked the people that were in there out.

I doubt that she will stay there very long.  It is much too civilized for her tastes.

I asked her how she got in...

She replied... "Do you have to ask? Just look outside the door".

I let her have her fun.  The only way she could get into the workroom is by Zapping!.

I am not going to argue with a very weird little witch.  I am just going to wait and catch her doing her thing.  It won't take long.  She tells me that she will be finished with the door tomorrow.  I am not holding my breath.  She will probably lose interest and find something else to play with.  She is easily distracted.

I am going to catch her mid Zap in a day or two.  She is going to be surprised when she zaps herself in and I am sitting there waiting for her.  Let's see her talk her way out of that one.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
The door is looking beautiful, and I cannot wait for you to catch her in the act!
Big hug
Giac