Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Zar is Giving Up... At least for Today...

I went into the bedroom this morning. I found Zar ensconced  in the craft cottage. MY craft cottage.

He has pretty much given into Tessie's claiming of the She Shed. 

Of course I am not happy that he took over my craft cottage. There's not much I can do about it.

He brought his own chair, so who am I to complain?
 Meanwhile, I do wish that Tessie would read her own sign and follow it.  It says, "Go away now.  I am a WITCH with a broom and I know how to use it!"

She hasn't done a lick of work.  In fact the pile of stuff is getting deeper as we speak...
 I managed to unearth another shelf to fill.  I am over to the end of this wall now...

The dreaded closet comes next.  It is the worst...

No.  Wait. I take that back...
The worst is the jewelry shelves. It may take the rest of the year to do. 

I just did it a couple of months ago, but those shelves never stay clean for long.

I have talked Walter into getting on a ladder and handing me things down from the plant shelf above the closet.  It is eight feet up and I am not allowed to climb up there... Walter says that I might fall and break something... Meaning me.

I am not arguing with him.  That's a long way up and even longer if I fall off of a ladder.

Just toss things down and I will catch them. It's safer.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

I love how your play with your dolls and houses as much as you create! And I really really appreciate how you and so many others share your knowledge. Flying solo, this newbie from New England, it's all about imagination and attempt, I am finding ;)

Virginia isabel said...

Me gusta tu taller, esta lleno de muchísimo material.
Besujis!!