Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Day of Rest???

I got the original "She Shed" put together this morning.  The body is glued... The roof and doors are just there to show you what it's going to look like.

That pile to the left is the material to make a hanging wall box.


I have decided to make hanging boxes from the rest of the scraps.  This could keep me busy for a while, if I stick with it...

You know how that goes...

If I do them all, I am going to have to go get more foam core board.

Walmart had better keep putting out new stock for a while!

I will make them to hold a couple of pieces of furniture.  Nothing fancy.  Just something else to put minis in.

This is what I have been using for a cutting board and a work table today.

I bought it at Walmart about ten years ago... It might just be time to get a new one.  They still carry them.  They did the last time I looked anyway.

I love this thing.  It is really a lap desk, but it has a hard finish on the board part.  The pillow underneath is still going strong after all these years of use.

I am going to have to go look for another one. The only trouble is, it will look just like this one does in about a month... Maybe I should just stick with this one.  OK... So it has a little paint and other stuff stuck to it.  It still works. 

Speaking of work... Back to it.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

azteclady said...

I've been looking into getting something like this, but I didn't think to look at Walmart--now I know!

Caseymini said...

Azteclady, I will be going to Walmart Tuesday. I will let you know if they still carry them.