Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 30, 2017

Walter's Coming Home Tonight...

Kota isn't talking to me.  He thinks that I am hiding Walter somewhere.  He wants him back. It's all my fault that he isn't here.
Tessie is in the new potions room mixing madly.  She says that she is going to help me clean up by mixing a potion that will make me work faster...

Meanwhile that mess on the counter is getting bigger by the minute.
 After everyone left, I started cleaning up and the piles aren't getting any smaller... The mess is all over the house.  Not the Witches fault... My fault. 

I am just not in the mood for cleaning up...Bah Humbug!
And now the mess that is in the workroom is creeping towards the hall doorway... I am afraid to go in there.  Someone or something is pushing the stuff towards the door.  It seems to happen every time I  turn my head the other way...

Walter is just going to have to take it in stride and I will clean tomorrow... Or the next day... Or the day after that.........

Well. One of these days I will get the mess cleaned up... Honest!

See you tomorrow. After I do some cleaning...

No comments: