Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 19, 2017

Tessie's Trees. Ltd.

The problem is solved... Kind of...

I added a Ltd. to the name of Tessie's shop.  Then I introduced her to the new shop that will be an addition to the potting shed.

It's that wedding box that I bought a couple of months ago.

I told her that she could have as many trees and ornaments as it took to fill the shelves in the shop.

She liked the idea, adding, "We can always add another  room onto the shop part."

I added a, "No way Tessie!".

"This is it! No additional space for more trees unless YOU build it and make the trees. My fingers are already sore after six trees.

She did admit that this was the only building with a skylight to keep the trees growing.
 Meanwhile Kota came in to add his two cents to the conversation.  He simply thinks it's a good place to rub his chin when it itches...

Unfortunately, then he went around to the back...
He found all of the extra pieces of yummy wood that would make good chew sticks. 

After I took the photos, I grabbed the potting shed and all of the yummy wood and put it back in my workroom and locked the door. 

Thank goodness Kota hasn't learned to open doors like our other cats used to.  The kit is safe until I choose to work on it. I have to work on the She Shed today.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey
I am glad you put your foot down. That will be a great space for trees.
Big hug
Giac