Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Planted!

I got out some of the landscaping materials this morning.  I am trying to get some of the stuff that I have used up.  That's one way to clear space.

The greenhouse in the computer room needs more plants.  I have used most of them, so it's replacement time.
Since I am in a plant mood, I dragged out some of the kits that Witch Judy gave me.  She used to sell plant kits.  Now that she doesn't she is nice enough to give them to friends.

I started with one of her daisy kits. I made five of the fifteen flowers that it is supposed to make.  Then I was bored and wanted to do something else.  I made some of the ones that I had already to go in my box.
To the left, you see the ones from Judy.  I put them in a pitcher and they went into one of the
Colonial rooms.

Before I could get to the rest, Tessie showed up.
"You are not putting any of the others anyplace but in MY greenhouse.".  With that, she grabbed three other cosmos plants that I just finished and wouldn't let go.

"These are going in the greenhouse to replace some of the plants that you have stolen in the past couple of years. Now get back to work and make more.  There are still a lot of holes to fill!" She is now standing over me with a whip and a chair.  She won't let me do anything else today and I suspect that tomorrow is questionable too. 

The trouble is, between Judy's kits and the leaves and flowers that I have cut out... I could be working on flowers for several months.

How am I going to get out of this one?

See you tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Юлия said...

Pretty flowers! For a greenhouse they need a lot, so you have a lot of work ahead of you. But I believe in Tessie! This little lady knows how to inspire))

Marian said...

Muy bonitas las plantas y si Tessie dice que hay que trabajar pues......a trabajar. Ella sabe lo que necesitas.
Un abrazo