Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday the Thirteenth...

I never have any trouble with Friday the thirteenth...

My bad days come on Monday the thirteenth.

I had two Doctor's appointments today.
The first one, they didn't have a part that was needed for my treatment. It needs to be special ordered.

The second one, the lights went out when I was getting dressed... Lots of darkness ensued... I got dressed by the light of a flashlight... Fun day! A couple of hours wasted...Luckily, it is one of those things that I can laugh about.  Nothing serious.  Just plain silly.

I came home and decided to clean out the coiled basket box.

That was almost as bad... Look at the very nice neat box above.  Yes.  I got it cleaned out.

Guess what I found in it?  Nine unfinished baskets that were started...
Then Tessie came in and pointed out that I had a lot more that hadn't even been sawed apart and more that hadn't been drilled... She's so helpful...

I didn't have the heart to tell her about the other box that I have that has whole gourds in it... Un-drilled... Un-sawed and some that haven't even been marked for sawing or drilling.

I did a couple of rows on one of the basket whilst she was standing watch over me.  As soon as she left the room, I quit!

Tomorrow is another day... I am starting over in the morning. Hopefully Tuesday the fourteenth will be better than Monday, the thirteenth.  See you then.

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

pues si que tienes posibles canastas futuras para furutos cestos , creo que haces muy bien en no hacer demasiado caso a Tessie

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Hopefully Monday the thirteenth will not come for quite a while.
Big hug
Giac

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Glad your Monday the Thirteenth is in the history books. Here's to a better week.

Wendy

Юлия said...

You are very inspiring! I read your blog and started cleaning, cleaning, cleaning ... It's so cool! Bad days are, but good days follow!