Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

I'm Done Fooling Around!!!

Look!  There was actually a real live table under my table saw! It's amazing what you can unearth when you start digging!

OK. Enough with the exclamation marks.

I tied a string to my ankle and ventured into the wilds of the workroom this morning.  I only finished one corner, but please notice the two shelves at the bottom.  Empty.  They will probably be full by the time that you next see them, but at least they will be clean and straightened.

I made good on my threat.  The corner cabinet got shifted to the front wall and I didn't like it.  So... I switched it back with a LOT of effort. It is not light.
I told you.  Sometimes I have to see it to decide if I like it or not.  Not... So it got moved more than once and wound up back where it started.

I moved the unfinished half inch house over to the table by the desk.  That freed up about two feet of shelf space on the third wall.


We are not going to discuss the other two thirds of the room.  I need a few more days for that, but I am determined!

I locked Tessie and Spike in the hall closet.  I am hearing all kinds of noise from in there, but I am not letting them out until I finish. Then I imagine that the hall closet will need cleaning... Round and round we go...

Some of the stuff that you see piled in these last two photos are things that belong on the empty shelves.

I still need to decide what I am going to do with the front of all of the yucky plastic drawers.  I am now sorry that I put paper fronts on them. It is hard to remove.

Anyway, I need to go take a break and then go back to work...

See you tomorrow.

No comments: