Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 27, 2017

All in a Day's Work...

Well, if you count this, it was more like three days.  I did this on the weekend.
 Last night, I started using some of the stones that I got at the gem show to make a couple of bracelets and earrings to match.

The smaller stones in this set are turquoise and coral.

The larger stones are some kind of stone that has been dyed.  It makes a good fake turquoise.

 This set is the same stone, but in the natural color.
they almost look like they are dyed coral of some kind...

The smaller stones on this set is quartz crystal. 

I used copper head pins on both to make the earrings.  For some reason, the second set looks gold colored in the photo.  But it is copper!
Now, all I have to do is get them away from Tessie.  I don't think that will be too hard...

She can't wear them anyway.  I may have to make her a set in the same colors for her.  That won't take long.

Back to  work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

mcddiss said...

un trabajo muy bonito , seguro que acabaras haciendo algo similar para Tessy

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Great work! They are lovely and I can understand why Tessie won't let them go!
Big hug
Giac