Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

I Should Have Known!

OK! I got my new glasses today.  Then I proceeded to knock a bottle of nail polish off of the counter in the bathroom... That was the end of my hope for minis!

I spent a lot of time cleaning that up.  I have to go get some SOS pads in the morning to get the rest of the dark bronze nail polish off of the tile and tub surround... It was not a pretty site, but I think that some Mean Green cleaning solution and the SOS pads I can get it done tomorrow... ICKY!!!
 After I got that done, I went looking for Tessie... I don't really like it when things get really quiet around here.

It dawned on me that I hadn't seen her since my party broke up some time late yesterday afternoon... Even without me the party goes on.  I am not sure where they moved, but I will try to find them tomorrow.

It is way to quiet around here.  Makes me nervous!

Anyway, I started looking for the Terrible Two plus One... All three were missing... I found Tessie first.  She was in the Colonial Kitchen working on yet another apple pie.  As soon as I showed up, she started in on the two new box kits again... "The way I see it, WE need a sitting room and another bedroom, or maybe a dining room.."  She moved on to the bedroom and kept at it... "Maybe not another bedroom.  Maybe a game room or a tavern.  I always wanted to own a tavern."  With that, I went away... Far, far away...


Later, this afternoon, I went into the workroom to get something and there were the Terrible Two plus One. 

Tessie was sitting high in the closet on the boxes that hold the two room kits.  Zar was sitting next to them...And Spike was sitting next to him...

They had their heads together... As soon as I came in Zar started in with, "I tell you, we need a game room."  Tessie countered with, "NO!  We need a tavern.  One of the old ones with the cage in one corner where they keep the booze, so that nobody can get at it except me!"

That's just what I need Tessie drinking  by herself in a cage! Hey!  Maybe she is on to something!  At least she wouldn't be bothering me whilst I work on other things... I need to think about this some more... Back to decision making.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

Casey: Wouldn't you be able to remove the gentle nail polish remover? - Marilyn D., Oromocto, New Brunswick, Canada

Caseymini said...

Marilyn, the nail polish hardened almost immediately. Remover wouldn't take it off! I am getting it off little by little.