Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Hidding Out, Inside...

I went out for a while this morning.  I didn't enjoy it much, because my left heel hurts.  I stepped back into the tree trunk that the Witches Warehouse sits on Wednesday, when the gang was leaving.  Now it hurts.  Most irritating...

I did stop at the Goodwill.  I found a purse that I couldn't resist.  All leather and in good shape. The reason that I wanted it was, it is one of those old ones that have the wallet behind the zipper part that you see on the front.

The only thing wrong with it was a green pen mark between the two zipper fobs that you see on the front.  All gone now.

I used some leather cleaner that I found in the shoe department at Walmart. That worked pretty good, but I did have to do a bit of camouflage on the pen mark.  It just wouldn't come out all the way. Now it can't be seen.  Good old Ceramacoat paint to the rescue!

 Anyway, I planted three different kinds of tomatoes in the trough. I know it's a bit early to put the cages around them, but I have high hopes...

The winds are blowing today.  Sometimes as fast as 25 MPH.  Ick!

When I came back in, the Terrible Two plus One, were as you see them now...

No, I still don't have the bookcase built for Tessie's.  She gave up on getting the other one back when I told her that she could put whatever she wanted in the new one...

She immediately zapped it to sit beside Zar's and started grinning and proceeded to tell him that her chair was taller than his chair...

She even needs another layer on her footstool.

She is using her director's chair... That usually means more work for me.  I told her that she couldn't tell me what to do until tomorrow. Then the fun begins again...

For today, I am going to put my feet up, rest my heel, knit and watch Korean Dramas until Walter gets home from golf.

Back to the needles and Roku.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: