Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Not a Long One...

This is my total work for the day, in  mini. I did the pieces you see whilst the other witches were busy with my paper punches.

I sculpted a tail and the start of some arms... He also needs ears...

Nope.  No details so far.

I was mostly  cooking and cleaning this morning.
 I like this room.  It's sealed tight.  Never has to be cleaned!  Why can't all minis be like this...???
This one, I have to clean a lot...There has never been glass over it. There's no way to attach it without it looking awkward.

So I clean and clean again... and again...

I am now done for the day.  I am going to go relax for the rest of the day. 

Today was fun, but I'm tired... Need a nap.  Then after that, I may go to bed early.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

HoneyMelone said...

Hello,

i love your blog. I also sometimes struggle with dust. Maybe it's somehow possible to build a translucent box tha tyou can put over the project? But that might be too huge. Aarg it's a struggle ...
Keep on going!