Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dinner and a Show...

Walter's Birthday is January First, so we tend to celebrate it on another day.  We decided to go to a movie and dinner this afternoon. 

Before going, I got almost half a sock made.  I am working on the heel now.  When the corner is turned it will be officially half way.  Almost there!

Love the new bowl.
When we got home, Tessie insisted that I take her photo with her new "sleeping bag"... Dream on Tessie!

Anyway, we went to see "Passengers", with Jennifer Laurence and Chris Pratt.  Pretty good... I would give it maybe 6 or 7 stars.
The other thing that I got for Christmas that Tessie is trying to steal... Grumpy Cat.

She wants him to sleep with.  He came with a mask and super hero cape, but I wanted to see his face, without a covering. 

As soon as I took off the mask, Tessie grabbed him and gave him a big hug!  I do believe it was love at first sight. 

I will share him, but she can't have him.  He's too cute and she would spoil him.

I am going back to work on the sock now. My feet need warming.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: