Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Be On the Look Out....

I am missing socks!  I have five full pairs, two single socks and one partially knitted one in my sock drawer...
I suspect that this might be the culprit... I have made the turn!  I am more than half done with this one.

Yup.  She has already claimed it.  It's not going to happen though.  This one is MINE!

I am now wondering if the sock that is unfinished is the second sock of a pair.

Tessie just may have absconded with the first one and left me with the second one... But why did she take the rest of the yarn?

I went through my drawers looking for the other halves of the pairs.  Nowhere to be found!

I am going now to kick her out of my sock with the turned corner.  If I know her, she will stake a claim to it.  Finders, keepers...

I do not want this pair to turn out like the one to the left.  I can't for the life of me understand why I cut the yarn off and went on to something else.  Or did I?  Maybe someone else did it?

I am going to throw a certain person out of my new sock and then go back to knitting.

See you tomorrow.  Back to minis soon...

No comments: