Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Watching the Door...

No.  Not me.  Tessie.  She is standing over me with a hammer!  She wants the conservatory finished.

This morning she has been watching me closely.  Every time I leave the work space, she challenges me.

I am working as fast as I can.

I have the door installed in the wall. It is walnut.

The thing laying across it is the lentil.  It is made from the trays, but I did put a couple of layers inside to make it look more heavy and real.

After I got up both sides I installed it. I still have a LONG way to go.

I haven't even started the stylus work yet. That will come after I get all of the stone work done.

I am going to have to figure out how to put a doorstep in front of this.  That should be fun...
Tessie made me put it back on the building to see how it was going to look.

She approves!

Now I can go on to the next step.  The sides of the ends.

I still have the cold, but am a lot better.  Now Walter has it too.  No fun for anyone!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.