Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sticky Stones...

I can now wash my hands and expect them to stay clean for a while...

For the past two days, I have been up to my elbows in white glue.

I did the rest of the second end today.

It is slow work. Every stone has to be cut, one at a time.  Glued and pinned, one at a time and then walked away from a day or so.  That is to let them dry thoroughly.
 The second side is going to fit well... As soon as I get the thing glued together.

Right now, it doesn't look too good.  I do still have to put the trim on between the wall and the roof.

I am just sick of having my fingers stuck together.

So... I am going to take a break and do something else for the rest of the day.
Tessie agreed to that plan... Kind of... Sort of.

Put it this way.  She didn't say that I positively had to keep going. 

I have been cutting and gluing since I got up this morning.  I need to find something else to do. 

Maybe if I do something else for a bit, it will keep me sane... Maybe.  Not sure.

It has finally turned cold here, or I would go outside and do yard work for a while... As it is, I may just crawl under the covers and keep warm. 

I will start on this again tomorrow.  I want to get it done now.  I have other things to do before Christmas.

If anyone needs me, I will be taking a nap beside Kota. We both dislike the cold weather.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: