Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 4, 2016

Closet Cleaning Day...

I found out why Tessie wanted to keep four of the Skeleton Crew out of the box.

Today, she announced that WE would be cleaning all of the closets... Not in my house.  In hers.

Then she proceeded to tell me that at least one skeleton would be assigned to each closet. With the statement, "I always wanted skeletons in my closets.".
I went to get her spare closet and found one of the doors broken, so that had to be fixed before she could put a skeleton in there.  We don't want him getting out and wandering around at night.

I have the door glued and clamped.  Now all I have to do is wait... That's two down and two to go...
I realized that she was running out of closets... She took the third one and led him to her sewing cottage...

She said, over her shoulder as she left, "You can take over where Casey left of at repairing my defective aprons.  Maybe you will do a better job.".

Hey! I'm not complaining about that.  I didn't want to do it anyway.  She has 29 aprons and half of them she has torn asunder...

I am not sure where she is planning on putting the fourth skeleton.  He is still sitting all alone on the ledge by the trailer.  If she doesn't find a place for him, I am going to put him in one of the houses the needs finishing or repairs.  Maybe this will be a solution to all of my problems...Everything will get done, with a Skeleton Crew...

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

miniaturista said...

Ese esqueleto tiene vida.
Un abrazo
Maite