Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Been Searching....


I ran across this bracelet yesterday, while trying to finish cleaning the workroom... I put a few finishing touches on it... Now it is wearable...

I had a lot of small beads out and decided to try something new.

I have followed a You Tube channel called beadifulnights for quiet a while now... The lady's name is Aleshia.  Just last week, she covered a regular sized bottle with this kind of beading... It was meant to show whatever was inside the bottle in the windows created by the beads. 

I decided to try it in small.  It worked pretty good for a first try. I may have to do it a few times before it looks right. I am going to have to hunt up a few #18 beads that I have lurking somewhere.

Tessie has spent the morning searching...

Strangest thing... Her crown and scepter vanished during the night!

I didn't do it!  Honest!  At least that's what I keep telling her.

Right now she is tearing apart the craft cottage. 

She is going from mini room to mini room searching. As far as she knows, they just vanished in a puff of smoke.

I am not going to tell her any different.  It has been so peaceful all morning... and half the afternoon too.

She still has a LOT of territory to cover.  This could keep her busy for days.... Even weeks... Maybe even months.  I might just have some time to finish a few projects that I have started without her looking over my shoulder and nagging.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

Your beadwork over the bottle is already looking good! I am amazed by the number of beads that you have and how creatively you use them too.
I hope that Tessie finds her crown and her scepter soon, she will be needing them for whenever she moves into her new castle! :P