Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

It Worked!

I was doing further cleaning in the workroom and found my watercolors.  I had a sudden brainstorm...

OK.  So I didn't get as much done in the workroom as I should have, but I did have some fun!

I thought.  Why couldn't you do a whole line of landscape painting across the page of watercolor paper and then decide which part you liked best?

So I tried it. 

I am not crazy about the bottom one and not even sure if I will use the top one, but it does work!

After I let them dry, I cut up a couple of scraps of the watercolor paper and made two L shapes.

That way I could make the template larger or smaller. 

Then I started sliding them around on the painting. 
This part isn't too bad, but I did all of these in about 15 minutes. 

If I do it again and take my time, I may get a few paintings to frame. 

But it did get me out of room cleaning!

Back to the serious stuff now.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

anisnofla said...

Pienso que te ha quedado muy bonito, aunque lo hayas hecho deprisa, jejeje.
Besitos

April said...

Awesome paintings! Can I get a bigger size?

miniaturista said...

Pintar es mi asignatura pendiente y ganas no me faltan...
Está muy bonito.
Un abrazo
Maite

mcddiss said...

veo que el descanso de la limpieza fue muy productiva ,estan muy bien esas acuarelas

besitos

Mari