Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Oops! I Forgot the Title!

Tessie may have a Mr. Burbank of her very own.

I found this guy at Walmart.  He is only about three inches tall at present.  There seems to be more than one cacti in the little container. 

It will have to be taken out and messed with some, but I think that I can do it to make it convincing.

I'm not so sure about the Palo Verde leaves.

They seem to be closing up and not quite as green as they were... I don't think that I want to go to all of the work of sticking them on stems and then finding that they turn brown or completely closed.

Oh well. I tried.
Jeannie, brought a couple of things Wednesday.  Nobody took this little case...

Tessie grabbed it and wouldn't let go.  She says it is a great place to get away from all of the yammering.  I guess she doesn't like it when I say no.

I have a feeling that this is going to turn into a "Pouting Booth".

Oh well. At least I will know where to go look when she is mad at me.

I didn't tell her about the latch on the outside...It will also make a good place to put her when I want some quiet. 

No.  I didn't latch it yet.  You will know when I do.  There will be screaming heard round the world!

I am starting to add some of the plants.  I need to see if they are going to be happy in the conservatory.  So far, so good...

Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: