Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Never Ask a Witch...

To take care of eight skeletons in a basket... It doesn't work!

I asked Tessie to zap the basket into the workroom with the skeletons inside this morning... She did...

Then she decided to let them out and entertain them.  I did NOT ask her to do that!
It was quiet for about two hours. Then I started hearing suspicious noises...

First I heard guitar playing and rather loud, drunken singing...

I tiptoed to the door...
Then I heard a motorcycle... I knew that I was in trouble...

I opened the door a couple of inches and peeked inside... 

There were three skeletons on the shelf where the Spiritus Frumenti Bar is located.  They and George were having a great time drinking and singing...

On the next shelf over, Tessie was giving free rides on the back of her motor scooter...
That accounted for five of the skellies. 

The next shelf to the left accounted for two more.  They were chatting with Lettice, the Elizabethan lady. 

Those two were actually behaving themselves!

That left one unaccounted for...
It took me a couple of minutes to find that one.  She was on the desk.  Watching TV.  I left HGTV on when I left the room earlier... It seems that she used to be an interior decorator in a former life. 

Remind me to keep her around.  She might be able to help when I get stuck on decorating mini room boxes.

So far, they haven't caused any disasters or catastrophes. I am just going to leave them to their business and go back to work myself...

I know it's foolish, but I am trusting Tessie to take care of them.  So far, so good.

Back to the real world.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I must say, it does look like everyone is having a good time.
Here's hoping it keeps on going that way.
Big hug
Giac