Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, August 15, 2016

Even the Door!

I actually went as far as straightening the signs on the door to the workroom!

Tessie made me do it.  She stood on the handle the whole time and told me where to put things.

The photo on the right is one that I found whilst cleaning.  It is April's first grade school photo.

April and Amare are coming over tomorrow.  I am going t see if Amare can figure out who the person in the photo is.  I don't think that it will take him long.
I have everything on this wall straightened, with the exception of the wood pile and the baskets in the top left corner.  They will find a new home shortly.  I don't want them falling on my head!
As soon as I finished the light, Tessie zapped it and I had to go find her.

She put it on the table in the bedroom.  It is a spot where she can read(with the help of the light) and watch TV without it. 

I decided to wait on a rug for it until I can find something in the right colors and the right size.

I am now going to attempt the wood pile...

Wish me luck.  I am going to need it.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
You're doing a fantastic job cleaning up. It's a lot of work but will be well worth it.
Big hug
Giac