Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Living Dangerously....

These two are doing just that... They are trying to fall off of ladders and out of windows...

I went out to play for a while this morning and when I got back this is what they were doing...

They found several bottles of paint(various colors) and mixed them together.  Then they proceeded to cover the house.


It's not a terrible color for the mixing, but it's not what I would have chosen.  They both said that it would go well with rocks... Whatever that means...

They mixed blues, browns and grey.  And if you see it in person, they wound up with a darker shade of grey. 

It looks blue in the photos.  It's not. It's pretty much "dolphin grey".  That's one of the colors in the mixture...
Walter is getting ready to go up to Colorado for four days next week to play golf with three of his friends.  So... I am preparing for his departure by rounding up the beads that I will be using whilst he is gone. 

Yes... I will still do some work on the antique shop, but I find beading much more relaxing.  Therefore, I will be using part of the time for that.

Maybe about 50/50.  Be prepared.  He leaves Tuesday and gets back late Friday... Hey! He deserves some time to do something besides running me to the doctor...

My last Herceptin treatment is on Monday.  I will be officially finished with cancer!

We are both going to be celebrating for a while!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

The Antique Shop looks like it is really coming along Casey, and I like the custom color that Tessie and Zar have mixed.
Have fun beading while Walter is away, and CONGRATULATIONS on your up-coming LAST cancer appointment!!! :D

Unknown said...

Well done on your up-coming LAST cancer appointment.