Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Finishing... The Basket Sorting...

 This is the end of the basket stashes.  If I get this cleaned out, then I only have to straighten everything in the shelves!

It looks pretty easy, but...
Tessie keeps filling baskets as soon as I empty them.  This is her third one today.

She keeps saying, "It's for the cause!".

I think it really means that the sooner we get the antique store going, the sooner she can take a vacation...

Actually, I like the sound of that... The trouble is, I heard her talking to Zar and Daisy.  She has instructed them to keep me in line if she goes!  Not good!
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 1:30PM.  I had better get back at it. 

I will.  As soon as I chase Tessie away from the music room... She has her eye on the harpsichord and other furniture in there.

I heard her tell Spike that they could get a "Pretty Penny" for the things in there... I don't think he cares.  After all, he is not going on a vacation, as far as I know.

I am just glad that I built a good lock on the door and only I know the combination now.

Now she's eyeing the chandelier.  "Tessie! Get away from there!".

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: