Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Don't Forget to Poke the Pictures!

I always forget that some of the new people reading this aren't aware of the fact that, if they poke the photos, they will enlarge. That goes for all of the photos on the blog. If you are new, try it.  You will like it.

I am still finishing the computer room closet.  I have to be at Witches at 1:00PM. 

So I don't have a lot of time to do minis.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

I cleaned the floor in the Embroiderer's Cottage this morning...(AKA The Crooked House.) 

I went to plug it in to take photos and the lights kept blinking on and off... I guess that I am going to  have to find a way to get into the roof and fix the electrical.
I have the feeling that it is a bad transformer... If so, it is going to be an interesting fix.  English wiring vs. American.  We shall see/

Meanwhile Lettice is going to be in the dark for a while...
It really doesn't make a difference.  She doesn't do much embroidering these days. 

Mostly she sits on the doorstop and watches the goings on in the rest of the house.

As for me, I have to get back at the closet and then get ready for minis.

Enjoy the picture show.  I am going back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

Hi Casey! I am so happy that your cancer treatments are over and that you are fully recovered. I had said I would pray for you every day until the end of June. I have and today was the last day. You have been through a lot and were so brave while it was all happening. I must say I admired you tremendously. I am extremely relieved for you that it all ended so well. Blessed be the Lord Almighty for pulling you through this! Now, Casey, you can play to your heart's content and I am so happy for you.

Caseymini said...

Thanks Lucille! You were a great help. I am going to try to get back to normal(for me) soon. No more treatments!