Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Good Things...

 I stopped at Goodwill this morning, on the way home from Walmart.

It's a good thing that I did...  I got a new glass dome for $2.40.  It needs to be cleaned up but is a really nice size. 

I am not sure what it will hold, but I know a good thing when I see it. 

More minis!

I also paid 2.40 for this wooden mat. That will make a lot of floors! Cutting apart will be easy.  It is glued on a fabric back  and will be great when cut apart, sanded and stained.
 April, Seth and Amare just came back from a four day trip to the Grand Canyon.  They stayed in a log cabin that was built in the 1800s! 

I have them trained to look for rocks.  Amare had two for me this time.

This is going to be kind of short.  I have company waiting for me.

Back to the fun!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: