Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Making Hay While the Sun Shines...

It is 78 degrees in the back yard right now... I am making use of the good weather.  I stopped at the nursery on the way home from grocery shopping and got a couple more plants for the fairy garden. 

The fairy garden did well in the cold weather.  I didn't lose any plants.  I am just adding in a few at a time... I am still not sure if I want to keep it in the tub or move it to regular ground.  It is well protected here.
While it was nice out, I repotted some of the plants on the porch... Not as many as I would like.  I ran out of dirt.(Potting Soil)
When I came back in, I did a tiny bit of miniature work... I moved the Buttercup Bookstore from the stand where it was, to the place where Tessie's Townhouse had been...

It looks more in proportion with the Craft Cottage than the other building did.

And besides, Kota was taking over that spot to sleep on...

Hey!  It's a trade off... Whatever's vacant is his.

This is the stand that the book store was on... A minute after I moved it! 

Kota likes places that elevate him.  He gets petted as people walk by.  This is now his new place of choice.

If I put something else there, he will simply fill the space I vacate. He's not particular.  Just peculiar...

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

That's one handsome little furry guy you've got there Casey! - Marilyn, D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

Mary said...

Oh Casey, 78 degrees! We are freezing here in New England, huddled around the fireplace with hot tea and an afghan tonight. Brrrrr!!! Lucky you!